Saturday, June 6, 2009

Toilet Humour.

I often wonder why toilet humour is so funny*... and yet, cleaning a toilet is not. Hmmmm.

This may or may not have something to do with the fact that it is cleaning day. Toilets are gross. Public toilets are even worse, but lets not go there. We would all end up needing therapy.

Give me a poo or fart joke any day, though :-) Or a whoopee cushion. Well, maybe not a whoopee cushion... I already have 3. I used to have a CD of 100+ fart sound effects which would have me on the floor in hysterics every time. But alas, that CD was lent out and never to be seen again *cries*. The funny thing is, is that mum wants me to find another CD... So apparently, the apple doesn't fart far from the tree. I mean fall, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.



*Well, funny to me. Pull my finger.

1 comment: