Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nuts.

Hand me the straight jacket. I am going nuts...

Today I bought a packet of mixed nuts, tipped them onto a plate, separated them and counted how many there were of each type.

Peanuts: 56
Almonds: 44
Hazelnuts: 32
Cashews: 24
Pecans: 18
Walnuts: 12
Brazil Nuts: 6

Lucky there were even numbers of each. Otherwise there could have been* (mental) issues for me.

Tomorrow, I may or may not divide them up daily portions. You know, just before the straight jacket gets buckled up.



* Lol... 'Could have been....' I suspect they already exist.

4 comments:

  1. You are one crazy laydee but that's why i dig ya. I bought matching pegs...all pink just cause of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh-kaaaaaay. And this is the point where am supposed to just give you all the nuts and trust you to "hand them out fairly". Nuts aint toilet roll hunni, and do not even take it there...

    /best ever diva flounce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 6 Brazil nuts. Outrage!

    ReplyDelete