Friday, November 26, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Pretty please!!

I have been in England for almost 6 months now and it is getting a lot cooler (read: cold) and some towns in the UK have already got some snow happening. They are all bragging about it on Twitter, with pictures showing various degrees of snow coverage. And well, ME WANT!!

Coming from Sydney where it never snows, I am a little bit excited about the possibility of snow and/or a white Christmas. The weather forecast yesterday mentioned that it would snow over the weekend in London. And then today, the prediction for snowfall was pushed back to mid next week. L.A.M.E.

Sure, I saw some snow up in the Scottish Highlands two weeks ago..


...but I want to be able to stick my tongue out and catch some flakes... Actually, scratch that. I suspect it will be a wee bit polluted by the time it reaches my tongue.. lol

I guess all I can do is wait for Mother Nature to let it snow when she feels it is the right time*. 





*That time HAD BETTER BE TONIGHT**.

**Just a suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment