Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Smarty Pants (No, Not Me)

In a few short hours, I will be rubbing shoulders with some very smart people at the Innovation Awards at work. The awards "... recognise outstanding performance and excellence in innovation, and the contribution our research has made to the community".

One day, I will be receiving an award - for my research that is already underway on 'How many shoes are too many?'*

Adam Spencer is the Master of Ceremonies, so should be good evening. That being said, I am sure I will come out of this feeling extremely dumb, materialistic and a waste of space. So I plan on taking advantage of the free alcohol. And I will be wearing the sparkly shoes.... I feel better already!!

I wish I wore glasses so I could look more nerdy.



* I already know the answer: You can never have too many!!! I just plan on using the money to buy more shoes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment