Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Twitter... How I ♥ Thee...

So, I may or may not be slightly addicted to Twitter.

I won't even tell you how many times I check it every day... but lets just say, I may or may not say "Peace out" to the tweeps, go brush my teeth... and then check again from my mobile in bed. Maybe...

10 metres and 4 minutes... *dials number for Twitter rehab..*

It is mostly because of the fabulous new friends I have made on Twitter... An ever expanding group of fun, creative types who love shoes, bags, jewellery, stationery, and all things girly like I do. Many have fabulous blogs (that make me feel like a rookie) and have made successful careers doing what they love... Maybe Twitter is what I have always needed to motivate me to figure out what I want to be/do when I grow up... (once I stop tweeting all day...)

And I have made several new friends overseas. I declared my love for one of them today (he saved me some crumpets with honey!). Even though the time difference can be annoying, it is still great to be talking to people on the other side of the globe.

And then there are my real-life friends on there that I can chat to instantaneously, plan outings and get to know even better!

I don't know why people don't like Twitter... whats not to like?? Twitter is so random it's fabulous! I know a squid who loves cigars and is getting married, I know someone who loves #texaspie as much as I do, and I know girls who say 'Yes, it is ok to have that many shoes. In fact, here is a link to go buy more'.


This love affair is just beginning... ♥

1 comment:

  1. Who would have guessed how close to the truth you were when you wrote this?

    ReplyDelete