Thursday, February 18, 2010

Old Blighty.

One day, Tiz and Mikey randomly met on Twitter... To cut a long story* short, I will be going to England in a few months!! So, in preparation for trying to understand the Poms, the rest of this post will be written in English. Or something like that..




A few chaps may think I am barmy for going, but sod 'em. I think it is a smashing idea and I can't wait to say cheerio and all right to Mikey's friends and the Twitter peeps.  It will be jolly good to be over there!  Will have to have a kip or two on the plane and will be knackered after the flight, but it would be pants not to go (and I can save a few quid on duty free plonk!). 


To say I am not excited would be telling a porky pie!  I have been before so I won't have to do too much of that naff tourist malarky, but it will be brilliant to see what's occuring in London and surrounds these days.  Might even have bangers and mash this time! 


I don't mind cool weather, so hopefully it isn't that cold that I need to say cor blimey everyday, or that rainy that I need wellies.  I am just looking forward to having a cracking time with Mikey and I am well chuffed that he wants me to go and stay with him :-)


Enough faffing around - I only have 2 months to plan what to pack.. Bollocks!! I do know that I will be taking my straw glasses so I can get well trolleyed with Mikey and the geezers over there!



 



* A slightly longer version of the story is that we randomly met on Twitter and after a few months fell in love.  Mikey came to Australia for 5 months and due to the crappy Australian Visa process (bunch of twats!) recently had to go back to England.  So I will be going over in April some time for a few months to get away from Sydney's humidity (just kidding! To be with Mikey) until his Visa can be arranged. As a bonus, I can avoid a birthday and stay the same age. Again.  But that is another story I am sure you have all heard before.  Anyway, I ♥ Mikey.

1 comment:

  1. Pukka babes, proper pukka! Google translate was not even needed ;o)

    ReplyDelete