Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bitter?

Why yes, yes I am. Some kids, two houses away are having a party. This story will relate shortly.

They say you should forgive and forget. Well, I can do one of those 'sort of' and the other 'Buckley's'. I may forgive but I will, most likely, not forget. Or vice versa. Either way, I have been known to hold a grudge.

Let me take you back 4 years (lie) to my 21st. We had a party at home. It was fancy dress. A handful of you may have been there. So, there we were, drinking, dancing, mucking around on the wrestling mat.... I was a fan of WWE wrestling... what, wrestling is real! (lie). Anyways, there we were minding our own business and we get a noise complaint at 11:30pm. Thanks, a-hole.

OK, fine. we may have been a tad loud (unlikely) but we gave you plenty of warning. But, ever since then, some kids who live in the cul-de-sac (hehehe, sac) near me have parties all the time, with no noise complaints, even though they are really loud and they often go til late (it is a Sunday, give it a rest!!). It is unfair and I am not happy.

So, I hold a grudge. Big deal. 4 years on (lie) and I will never forget that someone canned my 21st - yet these buggers get to party all night and no-one complains!


Harrumph!

No comments:

Post a Comment