Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I ♥ My Friends

Today was a great day!!

I took an RDO (Random Day Off), as did a couple of friends, to celebrate the release of the Twilight DVD in Oz... and it was worth it! While we would have included some of the deleted/extended scenes, we still can't get enough of this movie!

The commentary was pretty funny (apart from Hardwick constantly wanting to get into Rob's pants... they belong to me, thank you very much), and it resulted in me gaining a new favourite word: Bouffant [Best pronounced with a silent t and an English accent.]

Long story short, I ♥ my friends with whom I can admit obsession with Twilight, R Pattz, J Rathbizzle and KLutz, mention a potential girl-crush on N Reed and talk about characters on Twitter as if they are real.

So, to my biatches, love you long time! Thanks for letting me be 26 again (and again...).

No comments:

Post a Comment