Monday, April 20, 2009

OCD Tendencies (Vol 1) - Pegs

As I am getting older (but miraculously manage to keep my youthful looks....*smirk*), I notice more and more obsessive compulsive behaviour. Probably the most advanced OC behaviour involves Pegs.

Rules for Peg Usage:
  • Must use an even number of pegs - I will stick an extra peg onto some washing, or make items share pegs if necessary.
  • Peg material must be matching (plastic pairs and wood pairs)
  • Peg colour must be matching
  • Level of fade must be matching - even wood pegs must be matching in fade
  • If a peg is slightly damaged, a matching peg at the same level of damage must be used
  • There are specific pegs for specific items (e.g. towels and sheets have the big chunky pegs (my favourites!), clothing has wood pegs, etc)
  • If I put washing out after someone else has, I will change their pegs so they meet the above requirements

One ticket to Crazy Town, please!

1 comment: